- Security Alert: Microsoft Office Zero Day and DNS Vulnerabilities Potentially Impacting Users
Microsoft patched two critical vulnerabilities this past Patch Tuesday that could allow hackers to gain access to systems and devices.
- Security Alert: Critical Wi-Fi Vulnerability Found – DO NOT IGNORE THIS!
Wireless protocol, WPA2 has a serious flaw that needs patching ASAP that can allow criminals to steal sensitive data passing over wireless networks.
- Equifax Credit Assistance Site Served Spyware
Krebs on Security reports that Equifax has removed 3rd party code from its credit report assistance site that tricked users into downloading spyware disguised as Adobe Flash Player SW.
- Hyatt Hotels Suffers 2nd Card Breach in 2 Years
Krebs on Security says that Hyatt Corp. has suffered a recent breach that may have compromised payment card information of its customers.
- How to make your Google account more secure than ever before
Check out Google’s latest initiative to increase security of Chrome and Gmail.
- Security Alert: Attackers Using Brute-Force to Spread Ransomware
Weak passwords can and will put your entire network in danger. Strong password policies will go a long way to protecting your company from ransomware attacks.
- Malicious Minecraft apps in Google Play enslave your device to a botnet
Malicious Minecraft apps in Google Play Store enslave your Android device and use it in DDOS attacks.
- ATM malware available online for only $5,000
You can get almost anything on the dark Web for a price. Researchers have found ATM malware that forces ATMs to spit out cash for only $5,000.
- ALERT: 419 Scammers use Twitter DMs to offer $60M in Exchange for Adopting Their Teenage Son.
Scammers are using Twitter direct messages (DMs) to lure users with fake offers of riches in a bid to use the natural disasters in U.S. and Caribbean as a backdrop to adoption requests.
- 10 Social Engineering Attacks Your End Users Need to Know About
You should make sure all of your employees know about these 10 techniques, used by cyber-criminals to crack your company’s security. The social engineer is one of the most dangerous type of hacker because they target security’s weakest link—you!
XSolutions is an Elite Partner of Datto, the world leader in Hybrid-Cloud Business Continuity solutions whose systems protect 250+ Petabytes of data with over 800 employees around the globe. Call (845) 362-9675 and lets discuss your specific needs.